- Impinj, Inc.PI rose 27.8 percent to $24.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat earnings for its second quarter and issued strong Q3 guidance.
- The Stars Group Inc.TSG shares rose 9.5 percent to $26.00 in pre-market trading.
- Tailored Brands, Inc.TLRD rose 7.4 percent to $25.71 in pre-market trading. Tailored Brands reported in-line earnings for its second quarter, while sales missed estimates.
- Tilray, Inc.TLRY rose 5.8 percent to $111.00 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that it has received necessary regulatory permits in Canada and Germany to export medical cannabis flower.
- Inogen, Inc.INGN shares rose 5.5 percent to $289.94 in pre-market trading.
- McEwen Mining Inc.MUX rose 4.5 percent to $2.10 after gaining 2.55 percent on Wednesday.
- NIO LIMITED NIOshares rose 4.3 percent to $6.88 in pre-market trading after climbing 5.43 percent on Wednesday.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited BITAshares rose 3.6 percent to $22.00 in pre-market trading after gaining 4.37 percent on Wednesday.
- Sonos, Inc.SONO rose 3.2 percent to $17.70 in pre-market trading after gaining 3.62 percent on Wednesday.
- Bilibili Inc.BILI rose 2.7 percent to $13.38 in pre-market trading after surging 10.05 percent on Wednesday.
- Pivotal Software, Inc.PVTL fell 23.9 percent to $21.90 in pre-market trading. Pivotal Software reported upbeat earnings for its second quarter on Wednesday.
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.PGNX shares fell 21.1 percent to $5.76 in pre-market trading after Phase 3 data for cancer imaging agent 1404 did not meet co-primary endpoint of sensitivity.
- Sensus Healthcare IncSRTS fell 10.6 percent to $7.10 in pre-market trading after reporting a common stock offering.
- Hologic, Inc.HOLX fell 4.8 percent to $37.17 in pre-market trading.
- Foamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd.FOMX shares fell 4.3 percent to $5.85 in pre-market trading after reporting proposed follow-on offering of ordinary shares.
- Oxford Industries Inc OXMfell 4.2 percent to $86.50 in pre-market trading. Oxford Industries reported in-line earnings for its second quarter, while sales missed estimates. The company issued weak Q3 sales guidance.
- Finisar Corporation FNSRshares fell 3.5 percent to $19.01 in pre-market trading.
- Fred’s, Inc.FRED fell 2.6 percent to $2.73 in pre-market trading. Fred’s reported a Q2 loss of $0.62 per share on sales of $419.658 million.