Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Helen of Troy LimitedHELE to report quarterly earnings at $1.46 per share on revenue of $333.75 billion before the opening bell. Helen of Troy shares gained 1.29 percent to close at $101.95 on Friday.
- Photronics, Inc. PLABreported a $20 million buyback plan. Photronics shares gained 2.47 percent to close at $8.30 on Friday.
- Biogen Inc.BIIB shares climbed around 20 percent Friday in reaction to encouraging results from a clinical study. The company and its Japan-based partner Eisai Co said its Alzheimer’s drug BAN2401 was able to slow down the progression of the disease among patients who were given the highest dose after an 18 month treatment. Biogen shares gained 19.68 percent to close at $357.48 on Friday.
- Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. HVT 0.23%reported a 1.3 percent rise in its Q2 comparable store sales. Its total sales rose 1 percent to $198.8 million. Havertys shares rose 0.93 percent to close at $21.70 on Friday.
- RPM International Inc. RPM 0.02%reported the retirement of its President and Chief Operating Officer Ronald A. Rice. The company disclosed that its Group Presidents will now report directly to Chairman and CEO. RPM shares gained 1.26 percent to close at $60.45 on Friday.