Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Scorpio Tankers Inc. STNGreported a $250 million common stock offering. Scorpio Tankers shares gained 0.96 percent to close at $2.11 on Tuesday.
- Wall Street expects Fastenal Company FASTto report quarterly earnings at $0.67 per share on revenue of $1.27 billion before the opening bell. Fastenal shares slipped 0.16 percent to $55.55 in after-hours trading.
- IDT CorporationIDT reported Q4 earnings of $0.33 per share, versus a year-ago loss of $0.41 per share. Its adjusted earnings came in at $0.40 per share. Revenue declined to $392.6 million from $395 million. IDT shares jumped 26.65 percent to $6.70 in the after-hours trading session.
- International Paper CoIP reported a $2 billion buyback plan and raised its quarterly dividend from $0.475 per share to $0.50 per share. International Paper shares gained 2.24 percent to $45.64 in the after-hours trading session.
- Trinseo S.A. TSElowered its guidance for the third quarter. Trinseo shares dropped 7.75 percent to $70.25 in after-hours trading.