Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects PepsiCo, Inc. PEPto report quarterly earnings at $1.57 per share on revenue of $16.36 billion before the opening bell. PepsiCo shares fell 0.33 percent to $110.35 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts are expecting Paychex, Inc. PAYXto have earned $0.65 per share on revenue of $850.40 million in the latest quarter. Paychex will release earnings before the markets open. Paychex shares gained 0.11 percent to $73.80 in after-hours trading.
- Stitch Fix IncSFIX reported upbeat earnings for its fourth quarter, while sales missed estimates. Stitch Fix shares dipped 20.57 percent to $35.45 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. LWto report quarterly earnings at $0.68 per share on revenue of $880.10 million before the opening bell. Lamb Weston shares fell 0.01 percent to $65.93 in after-hours trading.
- Acasti Pharma IncACST reported an offering of common shares to holders of its outstanding convertible debentures. Acasti Pharma shares dropped 5.73 percent to $1.48 in the after-hours trading session.