Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Helen of Troy LimitedHELE to report quarterly earnings at $1.6 per share on revenue of $349.19 million before the opening bell. Helen of Troy shares dropped 2.04 percent to $122.70 in after-hours trading.
- PPG Industries, Inc. PPGissued weak forecast for the third quarter. The company expects Q3 adjusted earnings of $1.41 to $1.45 per share on sales of $3.8 billion. PPG shares tumbled 9.21 percent to $99.49 in the after-hours trading session.
- Affimed NVAFMD reported a clinical hold on AMF11 following serious adverse events in three patients, including one death and two life-threatening events. Affimed shares dipped 25.05 percent to $3.47 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting AZZ Inc. AZZto have earned $0.47 per share on revenue of $227.99 million in the latest quarter. AZZ will release earnings before the markets open. AZZ shares gained 1.59 percent to close at $48.67 on Monday.
- Blackbaud, Inc. BLKBlowered its FY18 earnings and sales guidance. Blackbaud shares fell 13.07 percent to $78.25 in the after-hours trading session.