Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects BlackBerry LimitedBB to report quarterly earnings at $0.01 per share on revenue of $209.38 million before the opening bell. BlackBerry shares fell 0.88 percent to $10.10 in after-hours trading.
- CalAmp Corp. CAMPreported stronger-than-expected results for its second quarter. CalAmp shares surged 7.63 percent to $23.98 in the after-hours trading session.
- Tesla IncTSLA shares dropped around 12 percent after the SEC charged CEO Elon Musk, alleging securities fraud for his “Funding Secured” tweet. Tesla shares tumbled 11.91 percent to $270.90 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Vail Resorts, Inc. MTNto post quarterly loss at $2.25 per share on revenue of $213.33 million before the opening bell. Vail Resorts shares fell 3.80 percent to $275.25 in after-hours trading.
- Progress Software CorpPRGS reported upbeat earnings for its third quarter, while sales missed views. The company also issued weak forecast for the fourth quarter. Progress Software shares dipped 13.63 percent to $36.75 in the after-hours trading session.