Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Lululemon Athletica inc. LULUreported better-than-expected earnings for its second quarter. The company issued strong third-quarter guidance. Lululemon shares jumped 8.98 percent to $149.30 in the pre-market trading session.
- Wall Street expects Big Lots, Inc. BIGto report quarterly earnings at $0.67 per share on revenue of $1.23 billion before the opening bell. Big Lots shares dropped 2.01 percent to $46.90 in pre-market trading.
- Ambarella IncAMBA reported upbeat results for its second quarter, but issued weak third-quarter sales guidance. Ambarella shares dipped 9.89 percent to $35.82 in the pre-market trading session.
- Zuora IncZUO reported better-than-expected earnings for its second quarter, but issued weak guidance for its third quarter. Zuora shares tumbled 11.7 percent to $30.03 in pre-market trading.
- Ulta Beauty IncULTA reported stronger-than-expected earnings for its second quarter, but issued weak profit outlook for the current quarter. Ulta Beauty shares dropped 4.67 percent to $233.00 in the pre-market trading session.
- Cooper Companies IncCOO reported downbeat earnings for its third quarter and issued weak fourth-quarter earnings guidance. Cooper shares dipped 7.47 percent to $244.00 in pre-market trading.