Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Delta Air Lines, Inc. DAL to report quarterly earnings at $1.72 per share on revenue of $11.61 billion before the opening bell. Delta Air shares fell 0.48 percent to $49.60 in after-hours trading.
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals IncACRX disclosed commencement of a common stock offering. The size was not disclosed. AcelRx Pharmaceuticals shares fell 7.35 percent to $3.15 in the after-hours trading session.
- Broadcom IncAVGO announced plans to buy CA, Inc. CA at $44.50 per share in cash. Broadcom shares fell 6.67 percent to $227.20 in after-hours trading, while CA shares climbed 15.29 percent to $42.90 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Commerce Bancshares, Inc. CBSHto have earned $0.89 per share on revenue of $321.50 million in the latest quarter. Commerce Bancshares will release earnings before the markets open. Commerce Bancshares shares climbed 6.94 percent to $71.00 in after-hours trading.
- Bank Of The Ozarks IncOZRK posted in-line earnings for its second quarter, while sales missed estimates. Bank Of The Ozarks shares fell 2.75 percent to $44.95 in the after-hours trading session.
- Myovant Sciences LtdMYOV reported a $75 million common stock offering. Myovant Sciences shares dipped 17.01 percent to $20.00 in the after-hours trading session.