Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Michael Kors Holdings LtdKORS to report quarterly earnings at $0.7 per share on revenue of $1.05 billion before the opening bell. Michael Kors shares slipped 0.47 percent to $36.10 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts expect Hewlett Packard Enterprise CoHPE to post quarterly earnings at $0.36 per share on revenue of $9.63 billion after the closing bell. Hewlett Packard Enterprise shares rose 0.16 percent to $18.88 in after-hours trading.
- Danaos CorporationDAC reported stronger-than-expected results for its first quarter on Tuesday. Danaos shares surged 18.52 percent to $1.60 in the after-hours trading session.
- After the markets close, Palo Alto Networks IncPANW is estimated to post quarterly earnings at $0.55 per share on revenue of $412.02 million. Palo Alto shares declined 0.91 percent to close at $117.00 on Tuesday.
- Analysts are expecting Analog Devices, Inc. ADIto have earned $0.84 per share on revenue of $1.10 billion in the latest quarter. Analog Devices will release earnings before the markets open. Analog Devices shares rose 0.35 percent to $85.10 in after-hours trading.
- Quanex Building Products CorporationNX reported upbeat earnings for its second quarter on Tuesday. Quanex shares climbed 4.90 percent to $20.35 in the after-hours trading session.
- Before the opening bell, RBC Bearings IncorporatedROLL is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.89 per share on revenue of $161.08 million. RBC Bearings shares slipped 0.15 percent to close at $99.45 on Tuesday.