Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. WBAto report quarterly earnings at $1.45 per share on revenue of $33.78 billion before the opening bell. Walgreens shares fell 0.07 percent to $72.26 in after-hours trading.
- Crispr Therapeutics AGCRSP disclosed that the FDA has lifted a clinical hold on CTX001, a sickle cell disease treatment. Crispr Therapeutics shares jumped 14.14 percent to $41.82 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Delta Air Lines, Inc. DALto have earned $1.77 per share on revenue of $11.97 billion in the latest quarter. Delta will release earnings before the markets open. Delta Air shares gained 0.78 percent to $50.10 in after-hours trading.
- Atomera IncATOM reported a common stock offering. No size of the offering was disclosed. Atomera shares fell 9.17 percent to $5.35 in the after-hours trading session.
- Square IncSQ said Sarah Friar will step down as CFO to take position as CEO at Nextdoor. Square shares tumbled 10.36 percent to $69.43 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Commerce Bancshares, Inc. CBSHto report quarterly earnings at $0.97 per share on revenue of $334.51 million before the opening bell. Commerce Bancshares shares rose 0.75 percent to $65.58 in after-hours trading.
- Fluor CorporationFLR issued preliminary third-quarter sales figures of $4.6 billion, $350 million below consensus estimates. The company expects third-quarter pre-tax earnings of $125 million. Fluor shares dipped 15.1 percent to $47.73 in the after-hours trading session.