Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Francesca’s Holdings CorporationFRAN to report quarterly earnings at $0.05 per share on revenue of $120.78 million before the opening bell. Francesca’s shares gained 0.95 percent to $5.94 in after-hours trading.
- Casey’s General Stores Inc CASYreported stronger-than-expected results for its first quarter on Monday. Casey’s shares climbed 4.38 percent to $121.90 in the after-hours trading session.
- Endocyte, Inc. ECYTreported a $175 million proposed common stock offering. Endocyte shares fell 3.97 percent to $18.14 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Farmer Bros. Co. FARMto post quarterly earnings at $0.12 per share on revenue of $152.65 million after the closing bell. Farmer Bros. shares declined 0.53 percent to close at $28.05 on Monday.
- Avid Bioservices IncCDMO reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter. Avid Bioservices shares climbed 18.13 percent to $8.47 in the after-hours trading session.
- Sonos IncSONO reported downbeat earnings for its third quarter. The company said it will not provide quarterly guidance going forward. Sonos shares dipped 13.47 percent to $18.38 in the after-hours trading session.
- NN, Inc. NNBRdisclosed a 12.5 million share common stock offering. NN shares tumbled 7.05 percent to $18.45 in the after-hours trading session.