Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. AITto report quarterly earnings at $1 per share on revenue of $882.74 million before the opening bell. Applied Industrial Technologies shares gained 1.94 percent to $76.00 in after-hours trading.
- Trade Desk IncTTD reported better-than-expected earnings for its second quarter. The company issued strong third quarter sales guidance and raised FY18 sales guidance. Trade Desk shares jumped 21.13 percent to $113.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- ICU Medical, IncorporatedICUI reported upbeat results for its second quarter and raised its FY18 earnings guidance. ICU Medical shares climbed 6.92 percent to $316.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Meredith CorporationMDP to have earned $0.79 per share on revenue of $788.06 million in the latest quarter. Meredith will release earnings before the markets open. Meredith shares gained 0.76 percent to $53.25 in after-hours trading.
- Dropbox IncDBX reported upbeat results for its second quarter. The company also disclosed that its Chief Operating Officer, Dennis Woodside, will step down early in September. Dropbox shares dipped 8.48 percent to $31.51 in the after-hours trading session.
- News CorpNWSA reported upbeat earnings for its fourth quarter on Thursday. News Corp shares dropped 2.29 percent to $14.91 in after-hours trading.
- Microchip Technology Inc. MCHPreported stronger-than-expected earnings for its first quarter, but issued weak sales forecast for the current quarter. Microchip shares dropped 8.24 percent to $90.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- Puma Biotechnology IncPBYI reported a narrower-than-expected loss for its second quarter. Puma Biotechnology shares jumped 17.57 percent to $57.20 in the after-hours trading session.