Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects AutoZone, Inc. AZOto report quarterly earnings at $17.85 per share on revenue of $3.59 billion before the opening bell. AutoZone shares gained 0.47 percent to $751.00 in after-hours trading.
- Oracle CorporationORCL reported upbeat earnings for its first quarter, while sales missed estimates. The company also announced it was adding $12 billion to its buyback plan. Oracle shares dropped 4.64 percent to $46.90 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. CBRLto have earned $2.7 per share on revenue of $825.52 million in the latest quarter. Cracker Barrel shares gained 0.48 percent to $151.48 in after-hours trading.
- Univar IncUNVR announced plans to acquire Nexeo Solutions Inc NXEO in a cash and stock transaction valued at $11.65 per share. Univar shares gained 2.64 percent to $28.40 in after-hours trading, while Nexeo shares climbed 14.89 percent to $11.50 in the after-hours trading session.
- FedEx CorporationFDX reported weaker-than-expected earnings for its forst quarter, while sales exceeded estimates. The company raised its FY19 earnings outlook and reaffirmed FY19 sales growth of 9 percent. FedEx shares fell 2.75 percent to $248.70 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect General Mills, Inc. GISto report quarterly earnings at $0.64 per share on revenue of $4.12 billion before the opening bell. General Mills shares fell 0.57 percent to $47.50 in after-hours trading.
- argenx SE – ADRARGX reported a proposed $300 million offering of American Depositary Shares. argenx shares dropped 3.49 percent to $90.50 in the after-hours trading session.