Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Darden Restaurants, Inc. DRIto report quarterly earnings at $1.24 per share on revenue of $2.03 billion before the opening bell. Darden shares fell 0.34 percent to $117.49 in after-hours trading.
- Herman Miller, Inc. MLHRreported stronger-than-expected results for its first quarter on Wednesday. Herman Miller shares climbed 8.72 percent to $40.50 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Micron Technology, Inc. MUto have earned $3.34 per share on revenue of $8.25 billion in the latest quarter. Micron will release earnings after the markets close. Micron shares gained 0.36 percent to $45.22 in after-hours trading.
- Molecular Templates IncMTEM reported a $30-million common stock offering. Molecular Templates shares dipped 10.24 percent to $5.61 in the after-hours trading session. The company’s shares climbed over 52 percent Wednesday after the company announced an agreement with Takeda for joint development of CD38-targeted ETB for multiple myeloma treatment.
- After the closing bell, United Natural Foods, Inc. UNFIis estimated to post quarterly earnings at $0.85 per share on revenue of $2.61 billion. United Natural Foods shares dropped 2.17 percent to close at $33.30 on Wednesday.
- Red Hat IncRHT reported upbeat earnings for its second quarter, while sales missed estimates. The company also issued weak outlook for the current quarter. Red Hat shares dropped 4.72 percent to $136.40 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Thor Industries, Inc. THOto post quarterly earnings at $2.03 per share on revenue of $1.85 billion before the opening bell. Thor Industries shares gained 0.34 percent to $106.00 in after-hours trading.
- Crispr Therapeutics AGCRSP reported a $200 million common stock offering. Crispr Therapeutics shares dipped 4.55 percent to $49.53 in the after-hours trading session.