Skip to content
- Appian Corp APPN fell 11.4 percent to $13.30 in pre-market trading after rising 25.08 percent on Thursday.
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. JKS shares fell 7.2 percent to $19.91 in pre-market trading. Morgan Stanley downgraded JinkoSolar from Overweight to Underweight.
- Dollar Tree, Inc. DLTR shares fell 5.9 percent to $74.17 in the pre-market trading session. On Thursday, Dollar Tree posted in-line Q1 earnings, but issued a weak forecast.
- Splunk Inc SPLK fell 5.4 percent to $63.50 in pre-market trading. Splunk posted a narrower-than-expected loss for its first quarter and raised its FY18 outlook.
- GameStop Corp. GME fell 5 percent to $22.45 in pre-market trading. GameStop reported stronger-than-expected results for its first quarter. However, the company reaffirmed its FY17 earnings outlook.
- Targa Resources Corp TRGP fell 4.5 percent to $46.30 in pre-market trading. Targa Resources reported a 17 million share common stock offering.
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC RBS fell 2.9 percent to $6.68 in pre-market trading after slipping 1.15 percent on Thursday.
- Shire PLC (ADR) SHPG fell 2.2 percent to $180.90 in pre-market trading after dropping 0.29 percent on Thursday.
- Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (ADR) PBR fell 2 percent to $8.72 in pre-market trading after dropping 2.09 percent on Thursday.