- Data on nonfarm payrolls and unemployment rate for September will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- The international trade report for August is schedule for release at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Dallas Federal Reserve Bank President Robert Kaplan is set to speak in Waco, Texas at 12:30 p.m. ET.
- Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank President Raphael Bostic will speak in Atlanta, GA at 12:30 p.m. ET.
- The Baker Hughes North American rig count report for the latest week is schedule for release at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- Data on consumer credit for August will be released at 3:00 p.m. ET.