- Gross Domestic Product report for the first quarter is schedule for release at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Data on initial jobless claims for the latest week will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- The Energy Information Administration’s weekly report on natural gas stocks in underground storage is schedule for release at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- Louis Federal Reserve Bank President James Bullard is set to speak in St. Louis at 10:45 a.m. ET.
- The Kansas City Fed manufacturing index for June will be released at 11:00 a.m. ET.
- The Treasury is set to auction 7-year notes at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- Data on farm prices for May will be released at 3:00 p.m. ET.
- Data on money supply for the latest week will be released at 4:30 p.m. ET.