- The Consumer Price Index for June is schedule for release at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Data on initial jobless claims for the latest week will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- The Energy Information Administration’s weekly report on natural gas stocks in underground storage is schedule for release at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- Philadelphia Federal Reserve Bank President Patrick Harker is set to speak in Victor, Idaho at 12:15 p.m. ET.
- The Treasury is set to auction 30-year bonds at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- The U.S. Treasury budget report for June will be released at 2:00 p.m. ET.
- Data on money supply for the recent week will be released at 4:30 p.m. ET.
- Minneapolis Federal Reserve Bank President Neel Kashkari will speak at 8:00 p.m. ET.