- Data on initial jobless claims for the latest week will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- The Philadelphia Fed general conditions index for July is schedule for release at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Randal Quarles is set to speak in New York at 9:00 a.m. ET.
- The index of leading economic indicators for June will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Energy Information Administration’s weekly report on natural gas stocks in underground storage is schedule for release at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- Data on money supply for the recent week will be released at 4:30 p.m. ET.