- The Johnson Redbook Retail Sales Index for the latest week is schedule for release at 8:55 a.m. ET.
- The S&P Corelogic Case-Shiller home price index for April will be released at 9:00 a.m. ET.
- The Conference Board’s consumer confidence index for June is schedule for release at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Richmond Fed’s manufacturing index for June will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Treasury is set to auction 4-week bills at 11:30 a.m. ET.
- Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank President Raphael Bostic is set to speak in Birmingham at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- Dallas Federal Reserve Bank President Robert Kaplan will speak in Houston, Texas at 1:45 p.m. ET.
- The Treasury will auction 2-year notes at 1:00 p.m. ET.