- The MBA’s index of mortgage application activity for the latest week is schedule for release at 7:00 a.m. ET.
- Data on durable goods orders for May will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- A report on U.S. international trade in goods for May is schedule for release at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Data on retail and wholesale inventories for May will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- The pending home sales index for May is schedule for release at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Energy Information Administration’s weekly report on petroleum inventories in the U.S. will be released at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Randal Quarles is set to speak in Sun Valley, Idaho at 11:00 a.m. ET.
- Boston Federal Reserve Bank President Eric Rosengren will speak in Boston at 12:15 p.m. ET.
- The Treasury is set to auction 5-year notes at 1:00 p.m. ET.