8 Stocks To Watch For November 22, 2017
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Deere & CompanyDE to report quarterly earnings at $1.45 per share on revenue of $7.05 billion before the opening bell. Deere shares gained 1.02 percent to $140.65 in after-hours trading.
- GameStop Corp. GMEreported stronger-than-expected results for its third quarter. GameStop shares surged 7.59 percent to $18.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- HP IncHPQ reported in-line earnings for its fourth quarter, while sales exceeded estimates. The company also raised its fiscal 2018 earnings outlook. HP shares dropped 5.57 percent to $21.21 in the after-hours trading session.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise CoHPE reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter, but issued weak guidance for the first quarter. The company also announced that HPE president Antonio Neri will succeed Meg Whitman as CEO. Hewlett Packard Enterprise shares dropped 6.02 percent to $13.27 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Ship Finance International LimitedSFL to report quarterly earnings at $0.28 per share on revenue of $94.64 million before the opening bell. Ship Finance International shares fell 0.99 percent to close at $14.95 on Tuesday.
- Guess?, Inc. GESreported in-line earnings for its third quarter, while sales missed estimates. U.S. comps were down 10 percent. Guess? shares dipped 12.26 percent to $15.75 in the after-hours trading session.
- Caleres IncCAL reported weaker-than-expected earnings for its third quarter on Tuesday. Caleres shares dipped 10.07 percent to $27.87 in after-hours trading.
- Salesforce.com, inc. CRMposted better-than-expected results for its third quarter, but issued a weak profit forecast for the current quarter. salesforce.com shares declined 1.52 percent to $107.15 in the after-hours trading session.