7 Stocks To Watch For January 19, 2018
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Schlumberger Limited. SLBto report quarterly earnings at $0.45 per share on revenue of $8.15 billion before the opening bell. Schlumberger shares rose 0.10 percent to $76.45 in after-hours trading.
- Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. MLNXreported better-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter and also issued strong first-quarter sales guidance. Mellanox shares surged 7.45 percent to $69.95 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Regions Financial CorpRF to have earned $0.26 per share on revenue of $1.44 billion in the latest quarter. Regions Financial will release earnings before the markets open. Regions Financial shares gained 0.55 percent to $18.25 in after-hours trading.
- International Business Machines Corp. IBMposted upbeat results for its fourth quarter, but issued FY18 EPS guidance below estimates. IBM shares dropped 3.44 percent to $163.30 in the after-hours trading session.
- Before the markets open, SunTrust Banks, Inc. STIis estimated to report quarterly earnings at $1.06 per share on revenue of $2.30 billion. SunTrust shares rose 0.82 percent to $68.50 in after-hours trading.
- American Express CompanyAXP reported stronger-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter. The company also disclosed that it was suspending its share buyback plan for the first half of 2018 due to upfront charge related to tax reform. American Express shares fell 2.70 percent to $97.16 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Synchrony FinancialSYF to report quarterly earnings at $0.65 per share on revenue of $3.96 billion before the opening bell. Synchrony Financial shares gained 0.54 percent to $37.50 in after-hours trading.