Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- GameStop Corp. GME reported stronger-than-expected results for its first quarter. However, the company reaffirmed its FY17 earnings outlook. GameStop shares dropped 6.86 percent to $22.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation COST reported better-than-expected earnings for its third quarter. Costco shares rose 1.87 percent to $178.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- Wall Street expects Big Lots, Inc. BIG to report quarterly earnings at $0.99 per share on revenue of $1.31 billion before the opening bell. Big Lots shars rose 4.40 percent to $50.50 in after-hours trading.
- Splunk Inc SPLK posted a narrower-than-expected loss for its first quarter and raised its FY18 outlook. Splunk shares declined 5.72 percent to $63.25 in the after-hours trading session.
- Ulta Beauty Inc ULTA reported upbeat results for its first quarter and raised its FY17 outlook. Ulta Beauty shares gained 3.91 percent to $304.50 in the after-hours trading session.