Click “Connect” below to join our Live Chat!
To Join our Free Chatroom,
Please Contact Barry at (561) 400-8608 to request permission to post and hear the voice feed!
*Management may be compensated for some or any of the stocks mentioned in this chat. Please review under special situations section for details
Click Here For The Morning Market Update
Through our chatroom you can easily communicate with the people of one corner to another in a few seconds. The Internet has definitely converted the world into a small village but it is still up to us to build the community. We hope you’ll help HotStocks.NYC do this
With this in mind however…..
We need you to follow these basic rules while here:
Chat Room conduct should be guided by common sense & basic etiquette. You will be considered in violation of the Chat Room Rules of Conduct if you (or others using your web access) do any of the following:
1. Post, promote, or distribute content that is illegal.
2. Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another chatter that is unwanted. This means: don’t say bad things about them; don’t attack their character, race, heritage, etc. If you disagree with someone, respond to the subject, not the person.
3. Transmit or facilitate distribution of content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable. Community standards may vary, but there is no place in these rooms where hate speech is tolerated.
4. Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large streams of text so the screen goes by too fast to read, etc. This is online vandalism, and it ruins the experience for others.
5. Pretend to be anyone whom you are not. You may not impersonate another chatter, a HotStocks.NYC Moderator, or a HotStocks.NYC employee.
Foul language is not uncommon in the stock market.
6. Anyone caught posting links about or otherwise sharing files of copy written works belonging to HotStocks.NYC or any other company, that are not freely offered by that company, will be immediately banned from our chat rooms! This includes discussing file sharing programs where such materials may be obtained. No Questions Asked! This is an illegal activity and will not be tolerated!
7. No part of our materials may be reproduced in part or whole, in any form or by any means, without permission from the publisher, except for brief quotes for use in reviews.
How breaking the rules will be handled.
1st Offense: You will be spoken to in public and asked to stop your actions.
2nd Offense: You will be kicked from the server. The chat will inform you of this as well as why. Breaking the rules again will result in a ban for length to be determined by HotStocks.NYC and/or the Moderator.
3rd Offense: You will be kicked and banned from the server. Not allowed back in until your ban is lifted.
The 3rd Offense violations will be reported to the site Admin.
You will then be banned from the chat rooms for a time defined by the Moderator. You may also be banned from the Chatroom to keep you from spamming them with complaints about getting banned. After sufficient time you will may be allowed back on to the Chat Rooms, however, Allowance back into the chat rooms is left to the sole discretion of the moderator or site admin.
Although the above guidelines are generally followed, Chat Room Moderators reserve the right to ban chatters at their discretion.